[MapServer-dev] MapServer 8.0.1 and MS4W binaries

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jun 29 02:01:33 PDT 2023

Hi Arnold,

Yes I have been working hard on upgrading the entire MS4W stack, and the
final version 5.0 will be released shortly.  If you are curious to see
the updates as they happen, you can follow the progress (or test and
provide feedback) at the issue tracker:
https://ms4w.com/trac/report/1?sort=created&page=1&max=200

thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training