[MapServer-dev] 2024 budget planning

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Wed Nov 1 14:44:46 PDT 2023

This is a good idea and something that we haven't done in some time. There was a 2020 budget outline (https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/wiki/OSGeo-2020-Budget) that was put together as an ask from the board. If I recall correctly, they basically only allocated the normal per project amount to the project. That's funding we've not taken explicit advantage of most years although I don't know what happens to those $'s if they go unclaimed. There is also a donation balance that could/should be tapped to fund activities.

--Steve