[MapServer-dev] Removing remainings of GD from the documentation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 15 14:39:08 PST 2023

Hi,

No reason (I had made sure to include warnings about this throughout).

I try hard to always include version notes in the documentation, as
users appreciate this.

If you wish to create a pull request of your changes I can merge (or
'squash').

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, & offering MapServer Consulting/Dev