[Mapserver-inspire] SoC Project Midterm

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Mon Aug 8 15:29:04 EDT 2011

All,

a first complete implementation of the RFC [2] is available in Stefan's
sandbox [1] and ready for testing. Stefan included a bunch of tests in
the msautotest/wxs directory which validate both against the INSPIRE
schemas and the online tester from NeoGeo/Guillaume.

Please test the implementation and send any feedback to this list.

Note that the end of the SoC project is approaching with pencils down
next week.

Thanks for you help,
Stephan