[Mapserver-inspire] MapServer and INSPIRE

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:08:53 EDT 2011

Hi: we thought a good way to break the ice would be to have folks on the list introduce themselves, summarize what they've done so far, and what parts
 of INSPIRE they are interested in.

I'll start.  In a MapServer context, I'm interested in the implementation and adherence to INSPIRE View Services for WMS Server.  I've read through the documents, and am awaiting the final document to be released before going deeper based on Assefa's initial analysis.

Elsewhere, I'm also interested in the INSPIRE Discovery Services support for the pycsw (http://pycsw.org/) project.

Others?

..Tom