[Mapserver-inspire] Latest INSPIRE View Services document

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:52:57 EDT 2011

Hi: at this point  some discussion has happened w.r.t. implementing the INSPIRE View Services capability within MapServer WMS server.  Initial thoughts are posted at http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/INSPIRE.

In http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/INSPIRE#OverviewReferences there is mention of a final document being available at the beginning of March.

Does anyone have any information w.r.t. release (it's not out yet)?  I think analyzing the final document would be the next logical step (we'll have to see how much things change compared to the initial examples).

..Tom