[Mapserver-inspire] Status of Patch from #3608

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Tue Nov 8 09:35:53 EST 2011

Stephan,

thanks for your offer. We're working on the issue of INSPIRE support and
as a result of this year's SoC there is a draft RFC available [1].
However, we still need to polish and finalize the code and RFC to move
the RFC forward.

The current implementation is available in a sandbox at [2] and if you
could help testing that would be very much appreciated. However, please
note that the implementation is not final yet and will likely change
here and there e.g. switching from "wms_title_eng" to "wms_title.eng".

Thanks,
Stephan

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3608
[2] https://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/sandbox/inspire_soc2011/