AW: AW: AW: [Mapserver-inspire] MapServer and INSPIRE

Martin Kofahl M.Kofahl at gmx.net
Sun Feb 12 05:03:15 EST 2012

Hi Stephan,

I did update the test service from svn this week. Looks ok to me. Regarding the rootlayer - the requirement of named layers generally - I got an answer from gdi-de.org saying that an inspire view service can also include non-inspire layers, both above and beneath an inspire layer. Thus, the rootlayer may have a name or not and I will probably restore the group layers for the test service.

On the downside, I see no chance to completely pass current validators.

Best regards,
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------