[Mapserver-inspire] Re: Roadmap for WFS 2.0 and INSPIRE Download Service

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Jan 16 10:47:12 EST 2012

Hi,

That document is pretty old but the fresh working group draft is perhaps not public yet. However, I do not believe that it is a big secret that now it looks like downloading predefined datasets would be based either on Atom feeds pointing to download URL or then WFS 2.0 Stored queries. Direct access would be based on full WFS 2.0.

First step in the Mapserver roadmap might be to give a WFS 2.0 support for Stored Queries. I think that in simple cases it could be enought to have only BBOX as a parameter, all the rest could be fixed.

-Jukka Rahkonen-