[Mapserver-inspire] Re: [mapserver-dev] Call for vote on RFC 75: INSPIRE view service support

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Thu Mar 8 10:07:38 EST 2012

On Sun, 2012-02-05 at 22:31 +0100, Stephan Meißl wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I would like to call for a vote on RFC 75: "INSPIRE view service
> support" [1]. There's also a pretty much advanced sandbox implementation
> available [2] for review.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephan

Hi PSC,

I declare this motion passed with +1 from FrankW, SteveL, and DanielM
and +0 from SteveW (Hope that's OK not being PSC member?).

I'll go ahead and commit the merge right now. Hope I don't break
anything but just let me know in case of any problems.

I'm going to update the documentation, hopefully in the next days. If
there are no objections I'll add a dedicated page for INSPIRE.

cu
Stephan