Image Cache

KIERAN AMES kames at keyspanenergy.com
Thu Nov 4 14:29:15 EST 1999

I've waited for more than a year to be able to do the things I've done in
just the past few days! By all means, "Carry on!" .
(I just worry about the "assuming it'll compile on NT" part of your reply.
Brent has been great help. Dare I ask for more???)

    <PETRIFIED>
        shiver, shiver; worry, worry. Then, what'll I do??
    </PETRIFIED>

Kieran