version 3.3.010 available

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Apr 4 15:56:57 EDT 2000

Greetings:

I posted 3.3.010 on the main U site this afternoon, and will work at finishing the documentation
update tonite. 3.3.010 fixes a number of issues brought to my attention via the list over the past
few weeks. See the CHANGELOG in the distribution for a complete listing. I believe most everyones
problems have been fixed. Note that truetype symbols are not yet supported.

On the mapscript side, the constructor for shapeObj has changed slightly. Please check the online
docs for details.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst