Enable/disable a group of layers

Berend Veldkamp berend.veldkamp at aris.nl
Fri Apr 21 04:20:13 EDT 2000

Here's a question concerning groups of layers.
What I'm trying to do, is to enable/disable a group of layers with one
checkbox. When I do this with a separate layers, there's no problem,
this works:

<INPUT type="checkbox" name="layer" value="road1" [road1_check]>Minor
Roads<BR>
<INPUT type="checkbox" name="layer" value="road2"
[road2_check]>Highway<BR>
<INPUT type="checkbox" name="layer" value="road3" [road3_check]>Other
Roads<BR>

When I group multiple layers in a group (in my .map file), it works as
well, but the checkbox is always unchecked after the map is drawn.

<INPUT type="checkbox" name="layer" value="allroads"
[allroads_check]>Roads<BR>

Any ideas, anyone?
TIA, Berend