Label problems! Urgent

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Aug 3 11:02:32 EDT 2000

You might try using a query map with TYPE SELECTED. That'll
draw only the selected city and label. There are other sneaky
ways of doing it if that's not exactly what you want.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> <aborruso at spaziogis.it> 08/02/00 10:46AM >>>
Dear users,
is it possible to put a label only in the object that I have searched? In
example I have a city layer, every city has a point symbol, and every
symbol is painted in the map: I would like to put a label only in the city
that I have searched by a form, and that I see in the center of teh map.

Thank you,

Andrea