Problems with queries and toleranceunits

Cameron Shorter cameron at socialchange.net.au
Fri Aug 18 09:55:50 EDT 2000

Hi,
I'm having problems querying a points file which seem to be related to
"tolerance" flag.

Firstly,
When my mapfile says "TOLERANCEUNITS pixels" I get the following error:
getSymbol(): Incorrect symbol. (pixels):(245)

Either there is a bug here, or the doco needs updating, see below:
toleranceunits [pixels|feet|inches|kilometers|meters|miles|dd]: Units of
the tolerance value. Default is pixels.

So if I specify any other kind of unit, a multiple query returns all the
points in my mapfile.

I'm using mapserv 3.3.010 on redhat.

--
Cameron Shorter          Web Mapping Manager
Social Change Online