Mapserv in command line mode ?

kenboss kenboss at dilbert.dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Aug 18 09:59:39 EDT 2000

Yes, perl mapscript is the answer you're looking for.  You'll find it in
your
source distribution under mapscript/perl.  You'll have to build it
yourself; the
current configure script doesn't handle mapscript yet.  There are a couple
of
useful scripts in the examples subdirectory, documentation is online at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mapscript.html, and a working app is available
for
inspection in the mapserver test suite at
http://arachnid.dnr.state.mn.us/ms_test/.

Have fun,

Ken Boss