TrueType font support with PHP 3.0.15 on RH 6.2 ?

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Aug 18 11:47:03 EDT 2000

Goodday,

I just have a basic PHP/Mapscript question .. this should be obvious
but I can't seem to get it, maybe I'm not understanding PHP Objects
well enough just yet ...

I'm trying to get the extent of a map (as set in the map file) into
variables
for manipulation, but am not having any luck.

I've tried things like :

$minx = $map->extent->minx;
$minx = $map->extent(minx);
$extent = $map->extent;
echo $extent->minx

and a few more ... but I never get anything returned ! (No errors though).

What am I missing here ?

J.F.