Also: Running application via remote web hosting

gruecker gruecker at zebris-geoconsult.de
Wed Dec 13 10:24:47 EST 2000

Hi,

we're currently negotiating with our webhoster the use of mapserver. They
provide support for mysql, perl and php un a LINUX/Apache server, but they
won't let us install mapserver in the Apache cgi-bin directory. Is there any
possibility to run mapserver from our webspace without having access to the
configuration scripts ?
Thanks for the help

Gernot