expression problem

Paul Cameron pcameron at Soils.Umn.EDU
Fri Feb 4 14:45:26 EST 2000

Hello,

This should be a simple one, I'm finally upgrading one of my old mapserv
apps to 3.3 and ran into this problem and was hoping to get some help.

Here's the layer in the map file:

LAYER
  NAME soils
  TYPE polygon
  STATUS on
  DATA soils
  CLASSITEM soil_type
  CLASS
    EXPRESSION "BeD3|BdC2|BeE3|BdD2|BdB|BdC|BdD|BdF|BdE2"
    COLOR 125 175 75
  END
END

The expression line used to match all the polygons that hit one the ids
listed above but its not working now. I can take it down to one id,
EXPRESSION "BeD3", and it works fine. I'm sure I'm just missing some
syntax somewhere but I can't find it anywhere in the documentation.

Thanks,
paul