font without Unicode mapping

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Feb 14 08:58:42 EST 2000

Which version you using? The character mapping is handled via the gdtf library. That lib is now seemingly maintained by the GD folks. 3.2 was my own unicode stuff which was really limited, 3.3 supports a couple of other mappings based on the GD version. I haven't gone through and reconsiled
the versions in a while so maybe there is new code
on the GD side. So try this:

 - try newest MapServer
 - try a test with newest GD

If it seems to be supported with the latest GD let me know and I'll fix things. If not, then you'd have to write the code for the mapping. See the gdtf/gdttf.c for details.

Steve

<<< "Grzegorz Myrda" <mapadm at polsl.gliwice.pl>  2/14  3:07a >>>
I know it is not right forum, but is there anything I can do with the
font which doesn't have Unicode mapping and it symbols don't
show on the map ?
While in other Windows applications this font(s) works ok.

Grzegorz