Expression help

Fawcett, David david.fawcett at moea.state.mn.us
Fri Feb 18 16:23:57 EST 2000

The easiest way would be to pre-class them (1 - 8) in ArcView, Access, or some other database program.

I can't help you with the regular expressions, but if you search the archives at

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wilma/mapserver-users

you should be able to find some examples.

David.

David Fawcett
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance