tiff

Michael Hass mdh20t at pixel.cnrs.humboldt.edu
Fri Jan 7 19:23:40 EST 2000

Hi all-

I've just been going through the process of adding images
to our site and wanted to reiterate that the instructions that
Ken Boss put up back in April (RE: TIFF/GeoTIFF images on Mapserver3.2) to
create mapserver ready tiffs (in imagine) is right on- if you have imagine
access. I haven't figured out what to do/not do in photoshop to get
mapserver recognizable tiffs (tif version, image stuff like unsigned 8
bit...), but will report if I figure that out.

A' propos of my previous image/tiff question: size doesn't matter...

Mike Hass