PHP module

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Jan 28 10:11:17 EST 2000

Way back, like 2 and a half years ago. I had that working, but had little audience
for PHP or the MapServer at the time so I bagged it. Also, it was a lot of work compared
to using SWIG. I haven't paid close attention to PHP in a while. I know that it's come
a long way and is extremely popular. I don't suppose adding modules has gotten any
easier? If something could be put together to mirror MapScript then I would support
its development. At this point no PHP work exists.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Daniel Morissette <danmo at videotron.ca> 01/26/00 12:53PM >>>

The MapServer 2.3 web pages used to say PHP support was coming... has
anything been done on that front?

Is anyone using the MapServer with PHP?  Or does anyone have a PHP
module or libs of PHP code to facilitate development with MapServer in
PHP?

If there is nothing done yet, would there be any interest for a PHP
module for MapServer that would give access to similar functionality as
what MapScript makes available in Perl?

Thanks,
 Daniel Morissette                       danmo at videotron.ca
              http://pages.infinit.net/danmo/