DOS CR/LF in .MAP and .SYM files

Peter deVoil devoilp at dpi.qld.gov.au
Wed Jul 5 19:57:52 EDT 2000

Hi,

I did this in an earlier version by telling the lexer to ignore "\r"
characters, I'm guessing the
newer syntax would require adding a line something like
---
<INITIAL>\r                             {}
---
to maplexer.l

Of course, if you use cygwin, it does the translation automatically.
Yours,
PdeV.