Error when I put EMPTY in web object!!!

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jul 10 10:10:53 EDT 2000

That option works ok on UNIX/LINUX, but I'll have a look and will have
it fixed in 3.3.011 later this week. Until then the old saying "then don't do
that..." applies.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> <aborruso at spaziogis.it> 07/10/00 04:43AM >>>
Dear users,
when I put in the definition of the web object a line like
EMPTY "http://nadir/mapserver/portale/template/oops.htm/", I have:
"mapserv.exe - Application error - The instruction at 0x004606a8 has made
reference to the memory at 0x00007932. The memory could not be "written"
(sorry for this bad translation from italian). After this message I have
the right web-page, but this message is a bad thing. I'm using mapserver
under Microsoft Windows Nt, I'm viewing the pages with IE5, and I'm using
either PWS or IWS. I have attached map and template files.
Thanks a lot,

Andrea

(See attached file: portale.map)(See attached file: portale.htm)