Transparency behind rendered vectors

ender at titan.lab.csuchico.edu ender at titan.lab.csuchico.edu
Fri Jul 21 08:41:07 EDT 2000

I believe what you want is the image produced by the mapserver to have a
transparent background.  If this is so, you only need to put a transparent
tag in the map object:

map
  ... map settings ...

  transparent on

  ... more map settings ...

  Layer
   ... blah, blah, blah ...

  end
end

This will set the background color to be transparent.

-Aaron