Powered by MapServer...

rob rob at cabrion.com
Mon Jul 24 20:11:45 EDT 2000

I like Daniel's work, and I think there is definitely need for a nice,
quality color logo.  And you guys deserve it!

For display on the maps I would suggest a simple embossed logo. [like a
notary stamp] Just the icon from the color version.  You could include it in
a map without loosing the image's real-estate.

A compass (fleur de lis style?) might be an alternative to the globe & serve
a dual purpose.

The two, color & embossed, need to share a common identity for continuity.

--rob