cannot find freetype.h

Lap Lo lap at cs.wisc.edu
Thu Jun 1 16:14:34 EDT 2000

Steve,

I still have trouble to make it work.

I put   TTF_INC=-I/usr/include/freetype

in the Makefile of the ms_3.3.010/gdft dir and it didn't work.

I also tried to put the same line in the ms_3.3.010/Makefile, it didn't
work either. This is the messages that I got,

.
.
.
gdttf.c:14: freetype.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [gdttf.o] Error 1
.
.
.
.
maplabel.c:13: freetype.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [maplabel.o] Error 1

Thank you

Bernard