Unable to access file???

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Mon Jun 5 13:01:16 EDT 2000

You need to use the DOS/Windows convention in specifying your map file. That
is, use the full drive letter and path to the map file (i.e.,
http://easyms/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map="c:\ms_demo\demo.map").  MapServer
doesn't know the virtual paths you provide to the web server (it is not the
web server).  Also, mind the slashes. :)  This is one of the differences
you'll run into in implementing MapServer on NT.

In fact, on your map file, you might have to change your SHAPEPATH to
something like:
SHAPEPATH "C:\MS_DEMO\DATA"

Hope that helps.  (and don't forget to enclose your paths in quotes)

Perry Nacionales
pnaciona at gis.umn.edu