Perl MapScript and NT

bfischer at usgs.gov bfischer at usgs.gov
Tue Jun 6 11:33:27 EDT 2000

I am also curious if you have got mapscript compiled for NT.  I have not
seen a final answer to this question and was just wondering if I missed it.
I am looking for a way to incoporate some of mapscripts functions on a NT
website.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Fischer
bfischer at usgs.gov
USGS WRD
2280 Woodale Dr.
Mounds View, MN
(612) 783-3133

|--------+--------------------------------------->
|        |          imap at chesapeake.net          |
|        |          Sent by:                     |
|        |          owner-mapserver-users at lists.g|
|        |          is.umn.edu                   |
|        |                                       |
|        |                                       |
|        |          06/02/00 04:32 PM            |
|        |                                       |
|--------+--------------------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                         |
  |       To:     "Sean O'Hagan" <seano at metavera.com>                                                       |
  |       cc:     MapServer List <mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>                                        |
  |       Subject:     Re: Perl MapScript and NT                                                            |

Sean, Are you saying you have mapserver compiled on NT
with mapscript working?   I dont think that there has been
an any problems compiling on NT, but I have not heard of
anyone successfully getting mapscript to work.

Regards,

Chris Stuber (mapsurfer)
Silicon Mapping Solutions, Inc.
410.257.3187