MAP file conversion from 3.2 to 3.3

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Jun 8 13:33:16 EDT 2000

Goodday,

I've been experimenting with MapServer, and as a way to learn I downloaded
3.2 with the demo, unfortunately there's some features I need in 3.3, so I
tried installing it, but I'm having problems withe MAP file I was using with
3.2 ... The keyword LABELOVERLAP apparently is no longer used (didn't find
it in the docs) so I commented it out, but now I keep getting the following
error :

getInteger(): Incorrect data type. (END):(7)

This REALLY is driving me crazy, I've tried EVERYTHING to get rid of it,
without any luck.  The catch being there is no word END on line 7 ! (or 6 or
8) And since the keyword END doesn't usually expect any data, I'm really
confused.

I've attached my current mapfile (canada.map) whihc is causing me the grief,
it works fine in 3.2 ...

Any help/comments/ideas would be greatly appreciated !

 <<canada.map>>

Jean-Francois Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support
GeoAccess Division
Natural Resources Canada
(613) 992-4902