Perl script as template

Daniel Morissette danmo at videotron.ca
Thu Jun 8 16:29:13 EDT 2000

I'm not sure what you're trying to do exactly (i.e. why you need to mix
MapServer templates and MapScript), but there is also the PHP MapScript
module that might allow you to do what you want.  Then your PHP page
would be your HTML template and you would have access to MapScript.

 Daniel Morissette                       danmo at videotron.ca
              http://pages.infinit.net/danmo/