Logo

teb teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Tue Jun 13 17:00:46 EDT 2000

Steve has asked for suggestions for a "Powered by MapServer"
logo. We have not developed one at this point. It is very
important to us from reporting and funding of continued
development perspectives that developers give the recognition you
suggest. At this point the words "University of Minnesota
MapServer" (I'd say U of M MapServer but we've been misidentified
as University of Michigan on a couple occasions :>) ) with a link
to the MapServer Web site is the best solution.

Thanks,
TOm
=======================
Dr. Thomas E. Burk
University of Minnesota
1530 Cleveland Avenue North
St. Paul, MN 55108
612-624-6741
612-625-5212 (FAX)
tburk at forestry.umn.edu

>From: "Robert Day" <rday at pa.net>
>To: <mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
>Subject: Logo
>Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:02:22 -0400
>
>Is there a logo for site using the Map Server. I would like to
give recognition where it is due.