Mapscript & Perl 5.6

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Jun 14 10:33:23 EDT 2000

Yes I installed the new perl from scratch, so I had to rebuild mapscript
after that, the compile/build process went without a hitch. (I however did
not rebuild the mapserv binary, which I don't even use right now anyways,
but that should'nt change anything to do with mapscript, right ?)

Turns out the problem may or may not be with the addColor method. I used the
method successfully elsewhere in the script (with classes), so it seems the
problem is showing up specifically in relation to the $map->{imagecolor}
property.

Any ideas ?

Also : Is there anyway to pass the shadeset,lineset and markerset through
mapscript ? I haven't been un-successfull so far, and would like to be able
to get rid of the map file all together ....

Thanks !

J.F.