Burnett Catchment Web GIS

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jun 14 13:03:27 EDT 2000

Looks pretty nice to me. Mouse images are a bit distracting and seemed to
lag behind the cursor at times. Anyone know if it's possible to change the
actual cursor using java? Could you ellaborate on the project a bit? What
other types of solutions had you looked at if any? What process did you
go through in designing the interface?

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> <Robin.Ellis at dnr.qld.gov.au> 06/12/00 11:43PM >>>
Ross Searle and myself have finally cut through the redtape and put our demo
on an external server. Please have a look if you're at all interested. We
will add more datasets as time goes by, we just wanted to get it published
for the time being.

Any feedback will also be appreciated.