templates for now records found

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Mar 2 18:31:03 EST 2000

There is a EMPTY parameter for the webObj. The argument is a fully qualified URL
to redirect users to when a query returns an empty result set. For example:

  EMPTY "http://myserver.com/mapapp/notfound.html"

Similarly there is an ERROR parameter for other error messages. If EMPTY is not
defined than all errors are redirected to ERROR. If neither is defined then the
standard error message is used.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "Peter H.M. Jacobs" <peter42 at dds.nl> 03/02/00 05:08PM >>>
Hello,

does anyone know how to implement html templates for queries with no
results.
( when I query the city layer in the demo map and point my mouse on a lake I
get a html page "msQueryUsingPoint(): Search returned no results. No
matching record(s) found. ") How can I recplace this by the Dutch
equivalent?

Regards,

Peter Jacobs