changing class expressions on-the-fly

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Mar 20 11:38:14 EST 2000

I *think* I fixed this in 3.3.009. I mean I know I fixed it, but I haven't tested it much. It was
originally broken when logical expression support was added. Let me know if you still have
problems. It's a powerful feature that needs to be working.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "David McGaughey" <DMcGaughey at mail.ci.lubbock.tx.us> 03/17/00 05:16PM >>>

Greetings!

I'm very new to mapserver, so please pardon this newbie:

I'm trying to modify expressions on the fly.  I build my URL the
way that I think it should go:

http://clic.ci.lubbock.tx.us/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/httpd/clic/gis/pntest.map&map_layer_1_class_expression=173953&name=pn085

But my server tells me:  Internal Server Error

I'm running Apache 1.3.9 and mapserv 3.3.7

Can anyone help?

Greatly appreciated!

David McGaughey
City of Lubbock, Texas