CGI Variable

Peter Le ple at desolagroup.com
Tue Mar 21 12:34:23 EST 2000

Thanks for your feedback, but I still have problem with the below error.

The following is the command I used to test:

http://dgi/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?http://dgi/cgi-bin/demo_map.txt

Is it possible that my IIS webserver does not have the CGI installation
setting?  If so, what can I do to enable it?

Thanks again for your help,

Peter