Mapscript on NT - already compiled?

Luzny, Stephen SLuzny at agr.gov.sk.ca
Fri Mar 31 17:05:46 EST 2000

Hi again,

Thanks to all who assisted me regarding compiling Mapserver with gcc (Cygwin
B20) on Win NT. Unfortunately, I still do not have it working. Most likely
the problems are simple, but I have not had much experience with these
issues.

Has anyone already compiled MapScript for NT?

At this stage, I need to determine if Mapserver will be suitable for our
purposes. A pre-compiled Mapscript would save me much time.

I am using ActivePerl 613 (based on Perl v5.6.0).

Stephen Luzny
GIS Analyst, Geomatics Unit
Saskatchewan Agriculture and Food
Ph: 306 787-5167  Fax: 306 787-0276