problem with fonts and demos

Marcio Augusto Stocco stocco at prodam.sp.gov.br
Thu May 25 18:09:59 EDT 2000

I hadn't had these problem, because I've built up the files with ls and
awk. But the following message from Stephen Lime has put me in the right
way, and now I got the demo running.

Thank you very much indeed,
Márcio.

--------------------
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:24:40 -0500
From: Stephen Lime <steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us>
To: stocco at prodam.sp.gov.br
Subject: Re: problem with fonts and demos

There was a slight change in line symbol file formats from 3.2 to 3.3.
Copy the symbol
files from the 3.3 distribution (in the symbols directory) to the demo
symbols directory
and that should fix it. You may still hit a few other snags but those are
mostly outdated
parameters and you can just delete or comment out those lines.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst