Mapserver <=> ArcIMS comparison

Michael Anderson m_anderson14 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 09:30:13 EST 2000

Hi Herman,

I have an extension that creates the map files. I am working on getting it
documented well enough that others can use it. I should have time to finish
it within the next week or so. Then I will make it available to anyone who
wants it. It would probably help if a few more people would try it out and
give me feedback before I make it widely available. If you would like to do
that, let me know. I could have the bare bones documentation ready by
Monday.

Mike