Help needed for using MapImage applet

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Nov 3 09:56:23 EST 2000

Hmmmm, I use this applet, but I've never seen that one, I was having
aproblem with my [img] reference having to be a fully referenced URL of the
"http://myhost.com[img]" type, that was giving a similar yet different error
message.

On the same topic though, how do I access the supposedly exported boxOn and
BoxOff methods ????

Maybe documenting this applet could become part of the -docs mailing list
discussions.

J.F.