ESRI business partners

Michael Anderson m_anderson14 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:47:21 EST 2000

I was considering becoming a business partner and approached the local ESRI
representative to explain what I am doing. I asked what ESRI's ideas were on
open source in general and mapserver specifically. With respect to
mapserver, I asked if mapserver web sites would be allowed to join the
Geography Network. The response was that he couldn't answers any of the
questions. That was in August and I haven't been able to get a response to
my emails or calls since. I would be interested to hear from anyone else who
has approached them about it.

Mike