What's wrong with this mapfile?

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Mon Nov 6 11:45:52 EST 2000

Steve and list,

I actually updated the download page this weekend and added a page
specifically for NT binaries.  I have two versions of 3.3.011 release as
well as two of 3.3.012 nightly release (from 11/03).  By versions I meant
support for GIF or PNG.  If you are downloading the version with PNG support
and would like to use it with MS_DEMO, please be aware that there are
symbols that refer to GIF graphics.  You will need to convert those into PNG
and update the symbol file (I think it's in marker.sym).

Anyway, the new page can be accessed from
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/dload.html or directly at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/win32binaries.html.

Ciao!
Perry N.