New install problem (for me, anyway)

Erich Schroeder erich at museum.state.il.us
Tue Nov 7 14:39:41 EST 2000

Hi,
  I just downloaded, compiled, and set up the demo for 3.3.011. It seemed
to configure and compile OK with no

http://museum.state.il.us/RiverWeb/ms_demo/demo_init.html

Meanwhile older mapservers I had set up continue to work:

http://museum.state.il.us/museum/museum_init.html

I believe that this is ms_3.3.007

What did I forget this time? One thing which I remember that has changed
on my machine between the compiles was that I switched from an unusual web
server (WN) to apache with mod_php, but otherwise it is still the same old
redhat system with all the y2k upgrades.

Am I running into problems with having libttf.so in two places, ie?
/usr/lib/libttf.so
/usr/lib/libttf.so.1
/usr/lib/libttf.so.2
/usr/lib/libttf.so.2.1.0
/usr/local/lib/libttf.so
/usr/local/lib/libttf.so.1
/usr/local/lib/libttf.so.1.0.0
/usr/local/lib/libttf.so.2
/usr/local/lib/libttf.so.2.2.0

Erich

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      Internet: erich at museum.state.il.us
http://www.museum.state.il.us/