Just a black image

Erich Schroeder erich at museum.state.il.us
Thu Nov 9 09:39:18 EST 2000

Hi,
  It's been a good six months since I last worked with mapserver and I
forget what I learned before. My current test is at the scale of North
America, but when I run it I get plain black images. It seems to me that
I've had this happen before but the old brain just doesn't cough it up.

 My test example is at:
http://museum.state.il.us/construction/faunmapweb/faunmapweb_init.html

and the mapfile is at:

http://museum.state.il.us/construction/faunmapweb/faunmapweb.map

It was produced using that AML I wrote in February of this year. One thing
that I was wondering about, is it a problem to have the extent include
negative numbers?

eks

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      Internet: erich at museum.state.il.us
http://www.museum.state.il.us/