New mapping application

John Hockaday johnh at
Mon Nov 27 19:07:47 EST 2000

This looks very good.  It is simple and  yet portrays all the relevant
information.  I would like to see the code behind the scenes to this

One suggestion might be to change the background colour for the two
picklists at the top.  It is hard for me to see the text in the pick
lists on my Sun workstation.  This may not be a problem on a PC.

Thanks for the opportunity to see some work in progress.