configuring demo under windows 2k help request

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Nov 29 11:05:29 EST 2000

I will when the changes are finished. I'm adding TrueType lines now and want to wait until that's complete before publishing anything else.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

David Armstrong wrote:

> running demo_init.html
>  i get the error :
> msLoadmap():unknown identifier (shadeset):(7)
>
> although the symbols directory and sym files are there
> SHADESET "F:\inetpub\wwwroot\ms_demo\symbols\line.sym"

See:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/majordom_lists/archives/mapserver-users/html/0010/msg00027.html

I think this is becoming one of the most common FAQ... could a note
about the change in symbols between 3.3.011 and the current version be
added to the demo documentation
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/demo_readme.html#error) and/or a demo for
3.3.012 be posted on the web site?

Thanks,