Mapscript Tcl interface: call for testers/developers

Tom Poindexter tpoindex at nyx.net
Wed Nov 29 16:41:35 EST 2000

I have a package of a Mapscript Tcl interface and some tools that I have built
using it ready for testing.  If you would like to try it out, send me an
email, and I'll mail the package to you.  I've also sent Stephen the package
to include in the CVS tree.

For a sample of the tools I'm writing with Mapscript Tcl, check out:
	http://www.nyx.net/~tpoindex/mapserver_tools.jpg

It's my 'Mapserver Workbench' - tree structured editor, realtime mapfile
viewer (no html, cgi, or web server required [thanks to Peter deVoil!]), and a
small shapefile explorer.  The three are separate programs, but can
launch and interact with each other.

Comments and bug report are welcome.  Bug reports with fixes are especially
welcome.

You'll need the nightly snaphot of Mapserver '3.3.012 pre-release'
and Tcl 8.3.2.

--
Tom Poindexter
tpoindex at nyx.net