Mapscript Tcl interface: call for testers/developers

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 29 17:35:13 EST 2000

Tom,

Wow!  Looks really cool!  Please send me a copy!

BTW, before someone else asks (the usual question)... does it work on
Windows?  :)  (I guess the real question is: has the TCL MapScript been
compiled on Windows?)

I personnally run Linux, but that would be really great if that tool
could run on Windows too!

Thanks.

Daniel

 Daniel Morissette                morissette at dmsolutions.ca